I am so glad you found us online. If you're new to the Camden County area, let me be one of the first to welcome you. Located in beautiful Kingsland and St Marys, Georgia communities, this is a beautiful area of the country we live in on the Atlantic coast.
Real... Relevant... Relational... Warm... Comfortable... those are just some of the words I hear from our guests as they describe their first Christ's Church Camden experience. I hope you'll give us a try and find that to be true! I know your time is precious and I know trying out different churches is stressful. So, my promise to you when you try out Christ's Church is an experience without all the stress and anxiety.
While our mission is to be a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church that exists "To Win, Build and Send Servants for Jesus Christ" our vision is unique. Our vision is to "Change the way you think about church!" If you've gone to church in the past, you may find some things to be different at Christ's Church. Different in a good way, though. From casual dress to high-energy music to practical teaching you can apply to your everyday life, we believe church should be a place you actually enjoy coming to.
Here's what can you expect when you walk through our doors on a Sunday morning...
- Dynamic, high-energy praise & worship.
- Relevant messages with practical insights.
- Discipleship for your children that's fun.
- Free coffee every Sunday! (WooHoo!!!)
- Most of all, you'll find grace!
So, I want to personally invite you to join us this Sunday. We would be honored to have you as our guest.
- Sundays at 9:00am, 10:30am & Noon
- Full Children’s programs available all - three services (infant-5th grade).
- Casual dress… wear a tie or a t-shirt… just be yourself
- Free Coffee!!!
- Did you know your child can have tons of fun while learning about Jesus? That’s what Christ’s Kidz is all about!
- We offer children’s programming during all services for ages infant – 5th grade.
- With the latest digital check-in systems and background checks required of all who volunteer, your child is promised the highest safety and security.
- 4th-5th grade will join the elementary class for part of the morning and then split up into their own small age-appropriate groups.
- C.H.A.O.S. Student Ministries meets on Wednesday nights at 6:45pm.
- Experience a service geared just for your student.
- C.H.A.O.S. stands for “Choosing Him As Our Savior” where students find choosing Jesus to be gift rather than a chore.